Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day at the Park

London and I went to the park yesterday. She was having a great time climbing all over the place and sliding down the slides. London likes to hide under blankets and behind furniture and other objects and I always say I always say.. I SEE YOU.. so anyways back to the park. we were at the playground and she is climbing up some stairs to get the the top of the play structure but she stops and looks out through the railing and says .. I SEE YOU MOMMY!

It was so cute! Its funny how the simplest things can make your whole day. London is so loving and she is learning so quickly. She is very observant and just absorbs everything we say and do around her! I love it! I love being a mom

-megan

1 comment:

  1. I totally know what you mean... it is amazing how the smallest things can make your day the best day ever!

    ReplyDelete