Friday, November 18, 2011

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas




When london was maybe 1 yr old we discovered that the only song that would calm her down on the car rides from Lethbridge to Cardston was I want a hippopotamus for Christmas. For the next year or so whenever she would get upset in the car we would turn that song on and it would calm her down whether it was the middle of July or at Christmas time. So anyways to this day that is still one of her favorite songs. As we speak she is listening to it and running in laps around the living room singing it! What is kind of funny about the whole thing too is that London's first stuffed animal when she was born was the pink hippo in the picture above. She got it from My sister Andrea and her husband Mark and to this day it is her favorite stuffed animal!


In other news...

Today huntly was sitting on my lap and i was just talking to him and discovered that he recognizes the word "no". whenever I say "no" to him when he is doing something wrong, I say it really nicely and shake my head. So today when he was on my lap I said no to him about something and he started shaking his head. At first I wondered if it was just a fluke but I waited and did it a few more times and each time he shook his head! It's so cute. LOVE HIM

No comments:

Post a Comment