Sunday, February 26, 2012

MMMMM YUMMY!!!

So it has been a few days since I started a new way of life! I feel amazing already and I feel like finding out that I have Celiac Disease was more of a blessing than a curse. I feel like the inside of my body is clean.. it might sound weird but that is really how I feel! Everything that I eat is so real.

Jeff and I went out to eat yesterday which I was really nervous about but we had a gift card so we wanted to use it. So we went to Moxies and the menu said to just ask about the menu if you have any allergies. So they bring me out this menu that shows what things have gluten and what have nuts, etc. So I ordered this chicken that was spicy and had broccoli and an amazing salad.. SOOO good! so that made me feel so good that I knew that even if we wanted to go out and have a good time that I didn't have to worry about my health and that everything would be alright. It was great!

So ya life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment